Office Phone Shop stocks the Cisco SPA502G IP Phone. Both remanufactured and refurbished Cisco SPA502G phones are available for next day delivery in the UK.
All Cisco SPA502G IP Phones come fully tested with a full warranty.
The Cisco SPA502G business phone is a full-featured one-line IP business phone that supports Power over Ethernet (PoE). Features include a monochrome backlit display, three fixed keys with LED’s and a four-way navigation button. The Cisco SPA502G connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP private branch exchange (PBX). For additional features, it is possible to add up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules to give 64 additional buttons.
Easy to install, with menu-based and web-based configuration, the SPA502G includes dual switched Ethernet ports for connecting to a computer. Wideband audio provides enhanced voice and speaker clarity and the Cisco SPA502G supports productivity-enhancing features such as VoiceView Express and Cisco XML applications when used with Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series in SPCP mode.
The Cisco SPA502G supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) with the Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business. It also supports Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management.
Please quote Cisco SPA502G, when ordering.
- One voice line
- One SIP registration
- Line status: active line indication, with name and number
- Call hold, call waiting, caller ID
- Music on hold
- Call transfer
- Three-way call conferencing with local mixing
- Multiparty conferencing via external conference bridge
- Automatic redial of last calling and last called numbers
- On-hook dialling
- Call logs (60 entries each)
- Personal directory with auto-dial (100 entries)
- Do not disturb
- Digits dialled with number auto-completion
- Anonymous caller blocking
- Multiple ring tones
- Highly secure call encrypted voice communications support
- Built-in web server for administration and configuration with multiple security levels
- Pixel-based display: 128 x 64 monochrome LCD graphical display with backlight
- 3 Dedicated illuminated buttons
- 4-way menu navigation
- Voicemail message waiting indicator (VMWI) light
- Volume control rocking up/down knob controls handset, headset, speaker, ringer
- Headset jack: 2.5 mm
- Two Ethernet ports with integrated Ethernet switch: 10/100BASE-T RJ-45
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.