The Avaya M3904 Professional Phone (NTMN34) is in stock.
The Avaya M3904 Professional Phone (NTMN34) is available in two colour options: platinum (NTMN34-66) and charcoal (NTMN34-70).
The Avaya M3904 Professional Phone (NTMN34) is a multi line, digital telephone that is compatible with the Meridian Option telephone system. Ideal for busy office environments with high call usage, the M3904 telephone supports up to 12 lines and has a 5-line by 24 character display; the largest in its class.
Features include a personal directory PC facility, which allows a directory of up to one hundred contacts to be created on a PC and then downloaded straight to the telephone. An Accessory Connection Module (ACM) can be attached to the Avaya M3904 phone, allowing it to support up to two snap-in cartridges.
In addition, full duplex, hands free mode can be achieved through the Full Duplex Hands Free accessory that snaps in to the ACM.
The Avaya M3904 Professional Telephone is also known as the Nortel M3904.
Office Phone Shop stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished business telephones and phone accessories.
The M3904 Professional Phone (NTMN34) is available from Office Phone Shop fully tested, remanufactured, boxed like new and comes complete with a full warranty.
Office Phone Shop stock a complete range of Avaya M3900 Business phones including:
Please quote Avaya M3904 or NTMN34 when ordering.
- Multi-line digital phone with five-line x 24-character display
- Personal Directory and Call Log
- Interactive soft keys for quick access to numerous features
- Fixed feature keys
- Hold, Goodbye, Volume Control, "Smart" Mute and Headset w/LED, Options, Message
- Directory / Log, Redial, Applications, Shift
- Handsfree with LED
- Direct-connect headset port
- Add-on Accessory Connection Module (ACM) supports up to two snap-in adapters*
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.