The Avaya J129 Phone (700512392) is available from Office Phone Shop.
NEW AVAYA J129 PHONES for only £49! Contact us while stocks last!
The Avaya J129 (product code: 700512392) is an entry-level SIP business phone that supports Avaya Aura and IP Office environments. It replaces the Avaya E129 IP and is known for high quality audio and voice performance. With its network port, computer port and headset connection, the J129 also supports Power over Ethernet which eliminates the need for cabling and enables the phone to work through power outages.
The Avaya J129 Phone (700512392) comes with a robust, great design and supports Avaya Aura and IP Office environments. For anyone looking to this phone as an upgrade, it can replace existing analogue or digital phones with more up-to-date technology, with minimum disruption.
Main features of the Avaya J129 Phone include a 128 x 32 pixels graphical LCD, softkeys, labels and menu items, navigation arrows to easily access the menu options, call forwarding and transfer, hold, call history and mute.
Office Phone Shop stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished Avaya business phones. Our warehouse includes 1000s of business phones, telephone system and network carrier parts. All products come fully tested and with a full one year warranty.
So if you cannot find the products you need, please contact us and we will find them for you.
For more information, advice, help or availability, please call 0800 012 6637.
Please quote Avaya J129 Phone or 700512392 when contacting us about the Avaya J129 business phone.
- Single-line phone supports two concurrent calls
- Monochrome 128×32 pixel display (56 x 14.5mm)
- Display showing time, softkeys, labels & menu items
- Navigation arrows
- Recent call Log (100 entries)/Aura contact list (250 entries)
- Transfer/hold/call forwarding
- Park/Unpark calls
- Conference calling
- 3 context-sensitive soft keys
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Volume control/mute
- Built-in volume boost for hearing impaired
- Dual 10/100 Ethernet ports
- Power over Ethernet class one device
- Headset jack
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.