The Alcatel 4074GI GAP is an Alcatel DECT phone that complies with GAP standards. Features include a 16 character by 1 line display screen, 10 fixed function keys and 2 programmable keys.
This DECT terminal is compatible with the Alcatel OmniPCX Enterprise system. It includes all the standard DECT features, such as the ability to make and receive calls anywhere within the base station coverage area and seamless, transparent handover from one base station to another.
Office Phone Shop stocks the Alcatel 4074 GI GAP inc battery for next day delivery in the UK. Office Phone Shop can supply a wide range of Alcatel phones, accessories and parts.
The Alcatel 4074 GI GAP (part number 3CQRX11009ABAA) is available from Office Phone Shop, fully tested and with a warranty.
- 16 x 1 character LED display screen with icons
- 10 fixed function keys
- 12 key dialling pad with letters
- Line keys
- 2 programmable keys
- Headset jack
- Volume control
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.