The Alcatel 4038EE IP Touch SET Phone, product code: 3GV26031, is in stock.
The Alcatel 4038EE IP is the third telephone from the Alcatel 8-series; a set of user friendly IP touch telephones that are designed for use in any modern IP office.
The 4038EE IP is ideal for a professional level of use. The Alcatel 4038EE IP Touch SET telephone has a 4 grey level LCD display screen, 6 programmable soft keys and a 4-directional navigator key all of which help provide users easy access to the telephones features as well as access to the large system menu.
The inclusion of wide band audio gives the Alcatel 4038EE IP the highest quality in listening and sound levels.
The Alcatel 4038EE IP Touch SET Phone (part number 3GV26031) is available from Office Phone Shop in Urban Grey, fully tested and with a warranty.
Office Phone Shop stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished business phone system spares and parts.
Please quote Alcatel 4038EE IP Touch SET Phone or GV26031 when ordering.
- 4 grey-level display
- 6 programmable soft keys
- Four-directional navigator key
- Hands free
- QWERTY alphanumeric keyboard
- Mute & vol control
- Comfort handset with soft grip & hearing aid
- Headset jack
- PC connection
- 2 Ethernet ports
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.