The Alcatel 8 series IP 4028 IP Touch SET business phone, product code 3GV26045, is in stock.
The Alcatel 4028 IP Touch is the second telephone from the Alcatel 8-series; a set of user friendly IP touch telephones that are designed for use in any modern IP office.
The Alcatel 4028 IP is ideal for an intermediate level of use. The 4028 IP touch telephone has a four-line black and white display screen, 6 programmable soft keys and a 4-directional navigator key.
All of which help provide users easy access to the telephones features as well as access to the large system menu.
Please quote Alcatel 4028 IP phone or 3GV26045 when contacting us.
- 4-line black & white display
- 6 programmable soft keys
- Four-directional navigator key
- Hands free
- QWERTY alphanumeric keyboard
- Mute & vol control
- Comfort handset with soft grip & hearing aid
- Headset jack
- PC connection
- 2 Ethernet ports
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.