The Aastra 7433 IP Phone (DBC433-01/012) is in stock.
The Aastra 7433IP Phone, product code: DBC433-01/012, is an easy to use, entry-level business IP phone. Features include an intuitive user-interface with graphical menu support and an integrated web server for central, remote and local support. The Aastra 7433 phone has a three-line graphical display, plus two soft keys and two navigation keys.
The phone also has a standard keypad and function keys. In addition to My Dialog Contacts, an end-user application for merging MS Office Outlook® contacts with the personal contacts in the phone, the 7433 IPincludes an IP Terminal Administrator feature integrated in system management applications.
Please quote Aastra 7433 IP Phone or product code: DBC433-01/012, when ordering.
- High quality voice properties including G.722 wideband codec
- Dynamic jitter buffer
- Volume control (combined for handset, headset, loudspeaker, ring tone)
- Distinct blue LEDs for function keys and speed dial keys
- Mute function
- Equipped with hearing aid support and acoustic shock protection
- Support for increased volume for users with impaired hearing
- Graphical display, 3 lines
- 1 000 personal contacts (phone book)
- Call list with 50 latest incoming and outgoing calls
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.