Aastra 6735i Phone (A6735-0131-1055) is in stock.
The Aastra 6735i Phone, product number A6735-0131-1055, is a mid-range phone with dual Gigabit Ethernet ports, connectible via an integrated Gigabit Ethernet switch.
The Aastra 6735i Phone (A6735-0131-1055) features include exceptional voice quality with HD audio, along with a dual Gigabit Ethernet switch and XML capabilities.
Office Phone Shop supplies a range of Aastra phones, equipment and accessories. This includes both new and legacy equipment, the latter of which is fully remanufactured to as-new condition.
When contacting us, please quote Aastra 6735i or part number A6735-0131-1055.
- Up to 9 lines with call appearances
- 4 line/call appearance buttons with LEDs
- 4 navigational keys
- 6 customizable softkeys with LEDs,programmable up to 20 functions
- 6 additional programmable keys with LEDs
- 8 dedicated hard keys including Hold, Redial, Speakerphone/Headset toggle,
- Mute, Options, Goodbye, 2 volume keys Audio and Codecs
- Aastra Hi-Q Audio Technology
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Full-duplex quality speakerphone
- Independent volume setting for handset/speaker/headset
- Echo cancellation
- Modular Headset Connector with built-in amplifier
- Electronic Hookswitch (EHS) support for wireless headsets
- Voice Quality Metrics, including MOS Display and Indicator
- 144x75 pixels graphical backlit LCD display
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.