Office Phone Shop sell the Siemens NCUI2+ 45/60Ch, part number S30810-Q2305-X35.
This control unit operates on the Hipath 4000 system. This version gives the user up to 60 channels as well as providing 64mb of RAM.
We stock 1000s of telephone products, system spares and parts. We provide a full warranty and test all refurbished & new telephones and part, before we ship.
Please use either Siemens NCUI2+ 45/60Ch or part code S30810-Q2305-X35 when contacting us.
- NCUI2+ 45/60ch (S30810-Q2305-X35) Board Card
- Gateway unit for a local system connected to a distributed PBX system
- Controls all peripheral boards in the local system
- Provides access to the 10/100 Base-T Ethernet network
- Communicates with the common control system unit over the Ethernet network
- An interface for up to 16 peripheral boards in the LTU shelf
- An interface to support a 19" system
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.