Siemens Optipoint telephones replaced the Siemens Optiset phones, giving a newer, more ergonomic style. The Optipoint’s sleek design comes in two colours, Arctic and Manganese. Both are available, fully tested and with a one-year warranty.
The Optipoint family of telephones include the Optipoint 500, Optipoint 400, Optipoint 410 and the Optipoint 420 ranges. The Optipoint 600 is the most advanced IP model.
- Digital phones that are compatible with Siemens HiPath 3000 and HiPath 4000 systems and Siemens Hicom 150H and 300H
- They are available in Entry, Basic, Economy, Standard & Advance models. The Entry Level model is a competitively priced, multi-line telephone, for general use. The 500 Advance is a top of the range executive phone
- IP enabled phones that are compatible with the HiPath 3000, HiPath 4000 and HiPath 5000 systems
- The first of the IP range produced by Siemens
- These work with a power supply and are not POE
- They are available in Economy & Standard models. The Optipoint Economy is an Entry Level, cost effective telephone
- The same features and benefits as the Optipoint 500 range but the Optipoint 410 range are IP enabled phones
- Unlike the Optipoint 400 range, the Optipoint 410 are POE
- They are available in Economy, Economy +, Standard & Advance models. The 410 Economy is an Entry Level, non-display IP telephone for back office areas. The 410 Advance is a fully duplex, IP telephone with high end speaker phone
- The same features as the Optipoint 410 range but all the Optipoint 420 have self-labelling LCD feature keys
- They are available in Economy, Economy +, Standard & Advance models. The 420 Economy is an Entry Level IP telephone, suitable for general use. The 420 Advance is a duplex, multi-line IP telephone. It supports both standardised SIP and special functions from the SIP HiPath 8000 platforms
- A TDM and IP-based feature telephone with an extra-large display
- Supports both Voice over IP and TDM-based switching
- Hearing aid compatible
Office Phone Shop stock a full range of Unify and Siemens Optipoint business phones and PBX System parts.
If you are unable to find the Unify and Siemens Optipoint business phones and PBX System parts below, please email or call us on 0800 012 6637 for assistance.
Showing 36 Optipoint products below