The Nortel 1150E IP phone (part number NTYS06) is an IP-ready telelphone from the 1100 IP range. It is compatible with the Nortel CS1000 system and is ideal for conference call usage.
Features include six self-labelled line/programme feature keys, four context sensitive soft keys, seven specialised feature keys and twelve call processing keys. It can be configured for either an agent or a supervisor and inlcudes headset jacks for both.
Office Phone Shop stocks a wide range of Nortel Meridian and Nortel handsets, parts and spares. Available to order, the Nortel 1150E IP telephone (part number NTYS06) comes fully tested and/or remanufactured.
All stock supplied by Office Phone Shop comes with a full one year warranty and is available for next day delivery in the UK.
Please quote Nortel 1150E IP phone or NTYS06 when ordering this product.
Office Phone Shop stock a complete range of Nortel 1100 business phones including:
- Nortel IP 1150E (NTYS06AA)
- IP telephone, designed for Call Centre environment.
- Compatible with Nortel Communications Server 1000, release 4 or later:
- Graphical backlit display screen
- 6 self labelled line/programmable keys
- 4 context-sensitive soft label keys
- 7 feature keys
- 7 dedicated Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) fixed keys, with LED (for Agent configuration)
- 8 dedicated ACD fixed keys (for Supervisor configuration)
- 12 call processing keys
- USB port
- Headset ports for both agent & supervisor
- Integrated Giganet Ethernet Switch with LAN & PC access
- Automatic network configuration
- Hearing aid compatible
- Bluetooth support
- Integrated IEEE 10/100 Base-T Ethernet switch, with LAN and PC ports
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.