The Nortel 1120e IP phone (product code: NTYS03) is in stock.
The Nortel 1120e phone is a four-line intermediate-level desktop IP telephone that is compatible with the CS1000, Option 11 and BCM systems.
The Nortel 1120e IP phone is ideally suited for office workers and administrative personnel. It can be desk or wall mounted and the five-position adjustable foot stand of this telephone make for a sleek and ergonomic design.
The high resolution of the 240x80 graphical tiltable display of the Nortel 1120e IP supports the presentation of customised data and web-based applications via external application servers.
An integrated 10/100 Base-T switch and IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), allows LAN and PC ports to connect directly to the network, via an RJ-45 connector. This gives increased reliability and cost effectiveness; only one cable is needed per desk top for both IP phone and collocated PC traffic.
Office Phone Shop stock a range of new, remanufactured and refurbished Nortel business phones. All products come with a one year warranty and ready for next day delivery in the UK.
Our comprehensive and rigorous remanufacturing process complies with ISO standards and guarantees equipment has come from a trusted and reliable source.
Office Phone Shop stock a complete range of Nortel 11XX Business phones including:
Please quote Nortel 1120e phone or product code: NTYS03 when contacting us about this product.
- Up to four user-defined line/programmable feature keys
- Fourteen fixed key and four soft label keys
- Backlit display
- Pixel-based (240 x 80) display
- Supports converged (voice & data) applications presentation from external application servers
- Five position (-5 + 55 degrees) adjustable footstand
- Four-way navigation cluster with new Enter key
- (USB) port for support of standard USB mouse, keyboard and powered hubs
- Data and web-centric applications text and graphical presentation support as delivered from external application servers
- Intergrated autosensing 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet switch with shared PC access (one LAN and one PC port)
- Secure local tools manu for access to user preferences, configuration tools, diagnostics and network statistics
- Voice Massage/Incoming Call and Feature State Indicator LCD's
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet, pre-standerd vendor power schemes and local AC power options
- Supports Expansion Module, delivering and an additional 10 programmable line/feature keys per module
- Desk or Wall Mountable
- Graphite color with silver metallic bezel
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.