We can supply the Jabra PRO 920 Mono product code: 920-25-508-102.
The Jabra PRO 920 is a professional headset designed for use with desk phones. This headset is a simple, dependable and affordable way to start taking calls while moving freely when either at or away from your desk.
With a range of up to 120m, this headset allows you to move long freely at distances while you talk. With 8 hours' talk time and a design that will remain comfortable even after long periods of use, long or frequent calls should not be problematic.
- Cordless headset for desk phones
- Range: 120m
- Talk time: 8 hours
- Standby time: 36 hours
- Compatible with nearly all analogue and digital desk phones
- Intuitive buttons on headset for call answering/ending, volume, mute
- Automatic switch-off for energy saving
- Incorporates Jabra Safetone® technology for audio protection
Our customer service and quality assurance allows you to buy with confidence. All office telephone systems and office telephone solutions come fully tested and with a full one year warranty.
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.