If you require replacement Avaya IP business phones, you can be confident of high-quality models, complete with a full warranty for added reassurance.
Office Phone Shop supports businesses that operate obsolete telecoms hardware, allowing them to maintain equipment associated with their telephone systems. This includes telephones, PBX spares and all associated accessories.
Similarly, if you require assistance with a de-installation, we can help you. Not only can we remove your old telephone system and its associated hardware, we can help you find the right replacement system to suit your business. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
Avaya 1230 IP Phone
The Avaya 1230 IP phone is a high quality speakerphone that connects directly to a Local Area Network (LAN) through an Ethernet connection, bringing voice and data to the desktop. Features include four context-sensitive soft keys, six specialised fixed keys and six fixed call processing keys to give a host of traditional telephony features such as hands free, redial, on hold and conference.
Get Avaya 1230 IP business phones and similar models from Office Phone Shop, with quality guaranteed.
Our remanufacturing process
At Office Phone Shop, we remanufacture all our equipment with new parts, employing a rigorous testing procedure in a controlled environment. We perform diagnostic, functional, and network traffic system testing on all remanufactured products. This includes safety and regulatory tests.
Office Phone Shop is BS EN ISO 14001 compliant as being an environmentally responsible organisation: we responsibly source all parts and recycle where appropriate.
Quality assurance certified
Office Phone Shop applies strict quality assurance standards to which all remanufactured equipment must comply. Periodic audits ensure we constantly adhered to these standards.
- Cleaning: all equipment is cleaned and initially assessed. Removal of old labels occurs, as well as fasteners and panels. Casings are cleaned or replaced as applicable
- Screening: all equipment undergoes thorough screening and physical testing at various stages of the process
- Upgrades: software and hardware upgrades ensure all remanufactured models comply with later release equipment
- Restoration: each unit is returned to its default settings, with removal of previous owner information
- Testing: diagnostic, functional, and network traffic system tests carried out at every step of the process
- Repair: replacement of faulty components and boards occurs where applicable before further testing to assess function
- Packaging: all remanufactured equipment comes re-boxed, as new, placed in a sealed, protective shipping box ready for delivery, complete with a one year warranty
Contact Office Phone Shop
If you require replacement Avaya IP business phones, parts or hardware spares, please contact Office Phone Shop, or call now, on 0800 012 6637 to speak to one of our telecoms advisors.