The Avaya 1220 IP Phone (product code: NTYS19AD70E6) is available from Office Phone Shop.
The Avaya IP 1220 Phone (sometimes referred to as NTYS19) is a multi-line, intermediate-level desk phone. Ideal for all sized businesses with moderate communication needs, the Avaya 1220 phone is a competitively priced, multi-featured business phone.
Supporting up to four lines, the Avaya IP 1220 Phone includes eight fixed telephony keys, four context-sensitive soft keys and six shortcut/feature keys. The five-line by twenty five character display screen is anti-glare and comes with a flexible two-position adjustable foot stand, whilst a four-way navigation cluster enables flexible navigation through the phone’s features. Superior audio quality ensures crystal-clear conversations.
An integrated 10/100 Base-T Ethernet switch with LAN and PC ports reduces costs by enabling a single cable drop to support both the phone and a collocated PC. The Avaya 1220 IP is compatible with the Avaya Communication Server 1000, Avaya Business Communications Manager 50 and Business Communications Manager 450.
Office Phone Shop stock a wide range of new, remanufactured and refurbished Avaya phones. Our warehouse includes 1000s of business phones, telephone system and network carrier parts. All products come fully tested and with a full one year warranty.
So if you cannot find the products you need, please contact us and we will find them for you.
Please quote Avaya IP 1220 Phone or NTYS19AD70E6 when contacting us about this product.
Office Phone Shop stock a complete range of Avaya 12XX Business phones & Accessories including:
- 4 context-sensitive sofy keys
- 6 specialised fixed keys
- 6 fixed call-processing keys
- LCD display screen
- High-quality speaker phone
- Volume control keys to adjust the ringer, speaker, handset, and headset volume
- Hearing aid compatibility
- 8 programmable feature keys
- Headset jack
- Handset jack
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or power through a supported AC adaptor
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.