NTL303561 - Avaya DL360PG8 Server Presence is available from Office Phone Shop.
The Avaya DL360PG8 Server Presence (product codes: NTL303561 or 700505139) highlights the availability of the DL360PG8 server through "visibility" states of the server. This is crucial for a business to know if the server is available to communicate.
To receive Avaya DL360PG8 Server Presence indicators and updates, the server must have a subscription.
What are Presence Services?
Presence Services is a single point of reference where different Presence entities collect. It supports Presence information gathered from a diverse range of sources. This information is aggregated on a per-user basis, and then made available to applications that include the Presence feature.
Presence Services provides a Presence aggregation service that collects Presence information from Avaya and third-party sources and distributes Presence information to Avaya tools. It also aggregates Presence information from a wide variety of Avaya endpoints, including the one-X® family of clients. Presence Services is compatible with client software from Microsoft, IBM Lotus, and open source.
You can see on-the-phone status on several phones and Internet messaging status in the Microsoft Office Communicator and other Internet Messaging applications.
Office Phone Shop supply new, refurbished and remanufactured business phones and telephone system parts to companies in the UK. We are proud of our reputation for providing excellent quality products and customer service. All remanufactured and refurbished products are fully tested and come with a full warranty.
We have 1000s of new and end-of-life products in our warehouse. So if you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us and we will find it for you. For more information, advice or help please call 0800 012 6637.
Please quote Avaya DL360PG8 Server Presence or NTL303561 when contacting us about this product.
- Incorporates the Presence Model which uses a set of complex rules engaged in an algorithm to arrive at an aggregated presence for a user
- Ability to support several protocols, such as SIP/SIMPLE and XMPP protocols
- Enables it to aggregate and federate presence with most major IM and messaging solutions, as well as a number of user productivity tools
- Incorporates an architectural design that improves network traffic management
At Office Phone Shop we offer a full one year warranty* on all new, remanufactured and refurbished products.
We offer after sales support** and advice from answering simple user questions to full system programming services. These services are maintained through a combination of online support documents and a full range of business telecoms services, including our maintenance and support services.
We will do all we can to offer our assistance with any problems you may encounter.
Office Phone Shop has built its reputation on offering customer satisfaction. So if you are a customer with a problem, we want to know about it. Our details can be found on the contact page.
*some DECT telephones & untested equipment has a reduced time period warranty.
**where relevant to products/services offered.
We aim for next day delivery. Any order placed before 1.00 pm on any business day (Monday - Friday excluding Bank Holidays) should be delivered the next business day before 5.30 pm (assuming the item is in stock).
Read more information on Delivery.
- The Customer is required to inspect all goods upon receipt and to notify Office Phone Shop of any defects or complaints within 7 days of receiving goods.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the safe return of faulty or incorrect goods to Office Phone Shop.
- All goods returned must clearly state customers name, order no, telephone number, fault details and proof of purchasing. These goods must be in Office Phone Shop's original packaging and condition, with original insertions, fixtures and parts. Failure to do so will result in the refund being invalidated.
- We use tamper proof labels which are stuck to each item sold by Office Phone Shop. This ensures that goods have been purchased from Office Phone Shop. When the label is peeled back Office Phone Shop Company details sticks to the glue and the label will then say void. No goods will be accepted back unless this label in intact.